Diocesan Museum of Ostuni
Piazza Beato Giovanni Paolo II, 28
(near the Cathedral)
72017 Ostuni BR
Scientific Curator of Museum
Dr. Teodoro De Giorgio
1 June – 30 September
10.00 a.m. – 12.00 p.m.
1 October – 31 May
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
10.00 a.m. – 1.00 p.m.
Other days by booking.
Access allowed until half hours before closing
Museum, Cappellone of the Immaculate, Garden of Bishops
Full price € 4,00
Reduced € 2,00
- Audio-guide included in price of ticket.
- Before paying, check whether you are entitled to a reduction.
- Reductions: Children under the age of 18, university students of humanities, organized groups min. 20 people, social card holders, ICOM members, MIBACT employees.
- Free: Children up to 6 years old, disabled and accompanying, tour guides on duty, group teachers, jounalists with professional card.
- Booking is obbligatory for school groups. Didactic visits for individual and groups: upon reservation. There is no pre-sale right.